The camping area is a maintained meadow with allocated pitches offering a maximum tent size that will be accepted of 6-meter x 4 meter.
We are a grass site with limited hard standing (booking advisable) and the campsite runs alongside the A3072, providing good road access and location for Cornwall and Devon.
The grass pitches we offer are; Grass Pitches with no electric (Meadow Field), Grass Pitches with electric 16-amp hook up (Little Copse) and Hard Standing Pitches with electric 16-amp hook up (Hydrangea Avenue).
• Toilets and showers block
• Hot and cold water twenty-four hours a day
• Undercover dish wash area
• Free hot showers
• Free ice pack freezing facility
• Chemical waste disposal point
• Information Point
• Mains water allocation points, recycle and bin area
• Hard standing with electric hook up pitches
• BBQ areas
• Sorry no open fires
• Dog grooming on site
There are electric hook-up points, please request one when booking.
We pride ourselves on the fact that we have so much space that you will not find yourself squashed up (we abide by the 6 meter rule).
Tents, Touring Caravans, Motor Homes, Trailer Tents, Motorcycles and Cyclists, Children and Animals are all welcome.
We do not charge for awnings.